* Revival services are going on this week here at New Calvary Baptist Church. Dr. Tim Sieberhagen is preaching the messages, and things are going really well.
* This morning he preached on the church needing the presence of God more than it needs anything else. It is God's presence that draws people in and builds them up. May we allow God's presence to take over His church.
* Tonight he preached on the New Testament church. The scripture we focused on was Acts 2. Specifically, Tim addressed matters such as scripture, prayer, and showing grace to others.
* We will have revival services here at New Calvary from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week. Everyone is welcome to come join us for this special time of worship.
* Our church family is participating in Operating Christmas Child again this year. People brought in their shoeboxes today and we prayed over them. Our desire is for the gifts to bless whoever receives them.
* I'm proud of how this congregation steps up to the plate time after time and helps out those who are hurting. They really are a caring church family.
* Yesterday, I officiated a wedding for my friends, Daniel and Amy. They looked great and were obviously happy to begin their married life together. It was a pleasure for me to be a part of their big day.
* They are a neat couple, and I wish them all the best!
* Kipper Edens Ackerman played the harp and piano yesterday for the wedding. She did really well. Once again she proved to be a talented musician.
* Best football game I watched this weekend: Oregon vs. Stanford. The Ducks looked impressive and won a thriller. Emerson and I enjoyed this game the most on Saturday.
That's it for tonight. Thanks for checking out the blog. I'll have more new posts up this week, so feel free to check in any time.