Friday, July 25, 2014

Zack's Safe Spot

My son has a teddy bear he has named Zack.  He is a soft little guy with camouflage skin and a South Carolina Gamecock shirt.  Emerson sleeps next to him every night.

Yesterday my boy and I were about to walk into another room when I saw him put Zack under the covers of a bed.  Then he said, "Dad, I always put him under the covers so that if anything goes wrong, he will be safe and hidden."  I smiled and told him that was just fine with me.

Zack's safe spot is under the covers.

Christians, our safe spot is in The Lord's hand.

" ... no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand."  Those words are recorded in John 10:29. And they remind us of  our security in Him.

Nothing and nobody can snatch or steal us away from our Heavenly Father.  His grip on us is firm.  Our soul is safe if we are in His hand.

No matter who you are, where you are, or what your circumstances are, just remember this:  There is an awesome God who lovingly wants to hold you tight and keep you secure.  Find your protection and peace in Him.  

I'm glad ole Zack is ok under the covers.

But I'm way more glad we are secure in The Lord.

There's just no better place to be than in His almighty hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment