Friday, July 25, 2014

Who Really Has Who

I saw a guy this week wearing a hat that read "Got Jesus?".

Then this brief conversation took place:

Me:  "Hey man, that's a cool hat."

Hat guy:  "Thanx!  Glad you like it."

Me:  "I've got Jesus in my life.  But I'm really glad He has me."

Hat Guy:  "Amen!  I know exactly what you mean.  I'm glad He has me too."

We shook hands and parted ways.

I'm sure glad Jesus gets a hold of us.  He loves us when we sure don't deserve it.  He forgives us when we fail.  He calls out to us when we wonder off in the wrong direction.  He intercedes for us.  He provides guidance for us when we are clueless about what to do.  And, best of all, He leads us to our eternal home.

Ultimately, it's Jesus who has us.

We are like little sheep.  And He is the Good Shepherd who is always looking out for us.  What a blessing it is to belong to Him.

Does Jesus have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment