I'd like to take one blog post and give you all that I have to say.
1. God loves you. No matter what, you matter to Him. You are cherished by Him. And nothing will ever stop that. Nothing. Powerfully, sacrificially, eternally, and unconditionally. That's how God loves you!
2. Live God's way rather than your own way. He knows what is best for you. And in His word, He has told you everything you need to know about life. Rather than living by fleeting emotions or selfish desires, you are much better off when you live in accordance with His plan. Just trust Him and build your life by the blueprints He has laid out for you. Life goes much better this way.
3. Know that your problems are temporary. The hard time you're going through will not last forever. One day it will be over. God will not let you hurt eternally. So hold on to your faith and keep your chin up. And know that one day He will take you home to be with Him for all of eternity. That's when life gets extra good, and the hard times you're going through will come to an end.
4. You are a wonderful creation of God. He made you unique and important. You have value because God's fingerprints are all over you. Don't ever think you're junk or second-class. Because of God, you are special.
5. Keep your eyes on Jesus. The Son of God forgives sins, saves souls, and changes lives. And one day we all will bow before Him and call Him "Lord". Let Jesus be the center of your life. When you do this, life makes more sense and gets much better.
My friends, this is all I have to say.
May God bless each and every one of you with His grace, peace, love, and joy.