Saturday, September 26, 2015

Happy 68th Birthday, Dad!

My dad, Wade Richardson, turns 68 years old today.

Let me tell you this:  He is quite a great guy, and I couldn't be prouder to be his son.

Dad is...

Interesting.  He has travelled a lot of places, met a lot of people, and can tell a lot of fascinating stories.  Seriously, if you want to have an attention-grabbing conversation with someone, just talk with my dad.  I think he should write a book or start a blog one day!

Selfless.  He puts his family and his friends before himself.  I've watched him make plenty of sacrifices for all of us over the years.

Christian.  Dad loves The Lord and has served Him for as long as I've known him.  I've always admired his walk with God.

Yep, I'm blessed with a great dad.

Happy Birthday, Dad.  God bless you.  Love you, Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment