Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Answer In The Walmart Parking Lot

Walmart is where I went to grab something for us to eat tonight's supper.  When I was pulling out of the parking lot this morning I noticed a black pickup truck's bumper sticker.  It's simple, yet powerful, message was "Christ Is The Answer."
When I saw that, I thought to myself, "Yep, He sure is!"  It was a cool moment.  A life-changing, theological truth was right there for all of us customers to see.
 
What problem are you facing?  Once you identify it in your mind, please take this friendly advice to heart:  Turn to Jesus Christ as the answer for your problems.
 
Is your problem shame?  Jesus Christ will pardon your wrongdoings and wipe all that guilt away.
 
Is your problem loneliness?  Jesus Christ will provide access for you into God's family where you find companionship.
 
Is your problem emptiness?  Jesus Christ will satisfy your heart and mind fully.
 
Is your problem fear?  Jesus Christ will embolden you with supernatural courage from above.
 
Is your problem addiction?  Jesus Christ can provide freedom and a chance at a new life.
 
Is your problem sadness?  Jesus Christ can soothe your heart and fill it with joy.
 
Regardless of your problem, know that the answer can be found in Him.
 
Of course the greatest thing Jesus Christ does is this:  He forgives our sins and saves our souls. 
 
I can tell you this with absolute certainty:  He has made all the difference in my life.  I've failed Him at times, but He's never once failed me.  And I've learned that when I keep my eyes on Him, I see the answer to whatever life may throw my way.
 
The answer to all of life's problems was right there in the Walmart parking lot:  Jesus Christ.  May you and I look to Him today and forever more.  It will make all the difference in this life and in the life to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment