Sunday, March 8, 2015

Odds And Ends - Edition 6

Life is going really well here in the Palmetto State!

Here is the latest batch of odds and ends...

* We Carolina Gamecocks are mighty proud of our girls for winning the SEC basketball tournament today with a victory over a good Tennessee team.  Very excited about that!

*  My brother, Condy Richardson, is here in town.  He's preaching revival services for us at New Calvary Baptist Church.  I'm very glad he's around for a few days.

*  Speaking of New Calvary, I'm thrilled about the growth we are seeing.  The sanctuary is filling up more and more every week.  New faces are showing up, and that's a great thing.  

*  Have you seen the short film "An & Ria's First Flight"?  It's a true story about two senior adult ladies who will most definitely make you smile.  I love this.  To see this 10 minute video, just click HERE. 

*  This past week, the Prime Minister of Israel spoke to our nation's congress.  It was a passionate plea for continued American support.  Contrary to the embarrassing, negative response some politicians gave on television, I'm glad he spoke from his heart about their tough situation.  America has traditionally stood by Israel, and it is my hope our nation will continue to do so.

* Two years ago I read this short, powerful blog post by Scott Hodge about questions we need to reframe.  It spoke to me then, and it speaks to me now.  Take a brief moment and check out Scott's post here. 

That's it for now.  Thanks for following the blog.  I'll post more new writings this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment