Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day 2015

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!  Please know that you guys are appreciated.  May God bless you on this special day.

What an honor it is to raise up sons and daughters.  And a joy!  May we celebrate this day and resolve to continue loving and leading our children in the days to come.  

Now, as for my dad....
Wade Richardson is top-notch.  Quite a guy!  He raised me in a Christian home.  And he often worked two jobs at a time to make sure my mom, brothers, and I had what we needed.  I've noticed the older I get, the closer we get.  And I've caught myself at times beginning to do some of the things he does.  Yep, I have a great dad.  He's a blessing!

Happy Father's Day, Dad.

Finally, in my home...
I count it a joy to be Dad to Katie, Elizabeth, Rachel, and Emerson.  I love my four kids with all my heart.  They've hung in there with me and loved me along the way too.  I'm proud of all four of them and am excited about how well they are growing up.  On this Father's Day, I'm thankful that I get to enjoy life's journey with them.

As you can see, I'm blessed.  I have a great dad.  And I'm fortunate to be a dad to four awesome kids.

Finally, I'm thankful for God, my Heavenly Father.  He's the best Dad of all.  What a difference He makes in all our lives!  May we all embrace and honor Him with our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment