Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Check The Manual

I was asked to use the leaf blower at work the other day.  So I grabbed it, walked outside, and tried turning it on.  But it wouldn't cooperate.  After a few failed attempts, I pulled out my iPhone and found the manual online for the blower.  I read a few lines, got the information I needed, made the adjustments, and immediately got it working.  

All because I checked the manual.

I'm also glad that we have a manual to show us how to make our lives work correctly.  It's the perfect "how to" guide for things we deal with all the time.  And the author is more than qualified to write it!  After all, He created you and me.

I'm sure you've figured out by now that I'm talking about the Bible.  God's perfect word.  The greatest book ever written.

In what area do you need guidance?  Marriage?  Money?  Parenthood?  Work?  Emotions?  Morality?  Whatever it is, just check The Manual.  God's Book has all the answers you need, and it will forever lead you in the right direction.

I'm glad I found those directions online for the leaf blower!  But I'm more glad that I found the The Manual for every day living.  It's been a blessing.  And I'll forever be thankful to have it.

Pick up your copy today.  Learn how to make life work best.  And do what it says.  I guarantee you it will be worth your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment