* Happy Mother's Day to all you special ladies out there!!
* I'm thankful for Lara being a good mom to our kids, and I'm thankful to Mom for being such a blessing to my brothers and me. Both of these women mean a lot.
* We had a big crowd today here at New Calvary Baptist Church.
* The music was worshipful and well done.
* I preached "A Message For Moms And Everyone Else" out of 1 Samuel 1. This was my point: In her pain, Hannah prayed, found peace, and praised God. In following her example, we should do the same. It was a fun message to preach.
* At the end of the service, a fine couple joined New Calvary. What a thrill that was!
* Welcome, Linwood and Lynn. We're all glad you're here!
* Revival services went really well here at the church this past week.
* Many thanks to Wyman Richardson for preaching powerful messages.
* There was a positive spirit in the air, and we all enjoyed wonderful times of worship. It was a great few days!
* My middle brother, Condy, came over to join us for one service.
* I'm always glad when the three of us can get together for a visit. It doesn't happen much because all three of us are pastors. So when we do get to hang out, it's a great time.
* I'm proud of Wyman's wife, Roni. She was recognized as Elementary School Teacher Of The Year at her school in Arkansas on Friday.
* Way to go, Roni! You're great at what you do. :)
* It's been a fine few days. I'm a blessed and thankful man.
* New blog posts will be posted this week.
* Rest well tonight. God bless you and yours.